The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a
pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses.
After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially
worn, they were crooked on my face. No amount of frame
twisting could remedy the misalignment, which caused
double-vision. After close inspection, I discovered that
the holes drilled through the lenses where the bridge
was mounted were misaligned. Also, the holes for each
temple were not parallel.
I took pictures of this mess on graph paper to prove the
defect. A refund without the need to return the unusable
glasses was eventually given.
The second order occurred in 2016. They were a pair of
clear rimless, prescription glasses. The wait was only 3
weeks this time. One plastic cap was glued backwards to
the eye-facing surface of the lens to secure the bridge
through the drilled hole, causing it to extend 2mm
toward my eyeball, and weaken the mount to the bridge. I
risk a scratched cornea should my airbag ever deploy.
The third order occurred in 2016. They were a pair of
brown-tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. The wait
was 3 weeks. The installed lenses were the wrong size
and shape despite explicit instructions on the web form
and subsequent email. I sent photos of this error. I was
required to mail them back at my own expense before a
replacement could be sent.
The replacement was not expedited, taking the same 3
weeks. This time, the tint was gray instead of brown. I
sent photos to complain. The reply was that they were
brown. I resent photos of the previous brown glasses
with the wrong lenses to show them the difference and
demanded a refund. They asked me to mail this second
pair to them at my own expense.
I filed a dispute with my credit card company.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've..."
- "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "i needed 2 more days build on harlock tideseeker, kixeyes buy shop has a 1day token x 2 for tideseeker for reduced rate. i bought it for 65 gold ,..."
- "I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product. Anyways,..."
- "I rented a house on Timeshares by Owner, and the house was not in Charleston. I should have looked at the address, but it was directly outside of Charleston. This..."