The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a
pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses.
After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially
worn, they were crooked on my face. No amount of frame
twisting could remedy the misalignment, which caused
double-vision. After close inspection, I discovered that
the holes drilled through the lenses where the bridge
was mounted were misaligned. Also, the holes for each
temple were not parallel.
I took pictures of this mess on graph paper to prove the
defect. A refund without the need to return the unusable
glasses was eventually given.
The second order occurred in 2016. They were a pair of
clear rimless, prescription glasses. The wait was only 3
weeks this time. One plastic cap was glued backwards to
the eye-facing surface of the lens to secure the bridge
through the drilled hole, causing it to extend 2mm
toward my eyeball, and weaken the mount to the bridge. I
risk a scratched cornea should my airbag ever deploy.
The third order occurred in 2016. They were a pair of
brown-tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. The wait
was 3 weeks. The installed lenses were the wrong size
and shape despite explicit instructions on the web form
and subsequent email. I sent photos of this error. I was
required to mail them back at my own expense before a
replacement could be sent.
The replacement was not expedited, taking the same 3
weeks. This time, the tint was gray instead of brown. I
sent photos to complain. The reply was that they were
brown. I resent photos of the previous brown glasses
with the wrong lenses to show them the difference and
demanded a refund. They asked me to mail this second
pair to them at my own expense.
I filed a dispute with my credit card company.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am very reluctant to purchase an eyeglass online before. For a great offer of discounts, a very low price, convenience and hassle free? I am very skeptic especially when..."
- "Had an "appointment at 2:45 was greeted and told where to go, had my pretest done and was told the doctor is running behind to go ahead and look at..."
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."
- "I ordered a used replacement engine for my 850 volvo 1997 3 weeks ago which came in finally 4 days ago. The engine was in decrepit condition to say the..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon. Today, 9/17/15, I received my first..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."