2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance

The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a

pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses.

After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially

worn, they were crooked on my face. No amount of frame

twisting could remedy the misalignment, which caused

double-vision. After close inspection, I discovered that

the holes drilled through the lenses where the bridge

was mounted were misaligned. Also, the holes for each

temple were not parallel.

I took pictures of this mess on graph paper to prove the

defect. A refund without the need to return the unusable

glasses was eventually given.

The second order occurred in 2016. They were a pair of

clear rimless, prescription glasses. The wait was only 3

weeks this time. One plastic cap was glued backwards to

the eye-facing surface of the lens to secure the bridge

through the drilled hole, causing it to extend 2mm

toward my eyeball, and weaken the mount to the bridge. I

risk a scratched cornea should my airbag ever deploy.

The third order occurred in 2016. They were a pair of

brown-tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. The wait

was 3 weeks. The installed lenses were the wrong size

and shape despite explicit instructions on the web form

and subsequent email. I sent photos of this error. I was

required to mail them back at my own expense before a

replacement could be sent.

The replacement was not expedited, taking the same 3

weeks. This time, the tint was gray instead of brown. I

sent photos to complain. The reply was that they were

brown. I resent photos of the previous brown glasses

with the wrong lenses to show them the difference and

demanded a refund. They asked me to mail this second

pair to them at my own expense.

I filed a dispute with my credit card company.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of global eyeglasses sunglasses from Global Eyeglasses and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125 and wants Global Eyeglasses to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wait and incompetence. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Global Eyeglasses for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Global Eyeglasses?

Comments