The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a
pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses.
After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially
worn, they were crooked on my face. No amount of frame
twisting could remedy the misalignment, which caused
double-vision. After close inspection, I discovered that
the holes drilled through the lenses where the bridge
was mounted were misaligned. Also, the holes for each
temple were not parallel.
I took pictures of this mess on graph paper to prove the
defect. A refund without the need to return the unusable
glasses was eventually given.
The second order occurred in 2016. They were a pair of
clear rimless, prescription glasses. The wait was only 3
weeks this time. One plastic cap was glued backwards to
the eye-facing surface of the lens to secure the bridge
through the drilled hole, causing it to extend 2mm
toward my eyeball, and weaken the mount to the bridge. I
risk a scratched cornea should my airbag ever deploy.
The third order occurred in 2016. They were a pair of
brown-tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. The wait
was 3 weeks. The installed lenses were the wrong size
and shape despite explicit instructions on the web form
and subsequent email. I sent photos of this error. I was
required to mail them back at my own expense before a
replacement could be sent.
The replacement was not expedited, taking the same 3
weeks. This time, the tint was gray instead of brown. I
sent photos to complain. The reply was that they were
brown. I resent photos of the previous brown glasses
with the wrong lenses to show them the difference and
demanded a refund. They asked me to mail this second
pair to them at my own expense.
I filed a dispute with my credit card company.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order from the online optical shop “BestPriceGlasses.com”. This company is owned by a man named Roger Jiang who also owns a string of other online optical shops..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!! I ordered progressives and..."
- "I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box Advanced set brushes. The girl claimed they were counterfeit so a case was opened and I sent..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."