after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure a 'ship by date' -- i was replied to by an agent (aditi sagar) who accused me of doing this with all my online purchases to get free product, called me SAD for doing it, and then issued me a refund i NEVER asked for.I never wanted nor asked for a refund, just my package to be shipped, and this is what i was told.

horrible customer service and shipping protocols.dont waste your money, youll wait about a month to get your order anyway - go to eye buy direct or zenni...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of staff. Global Eyeglasses needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Global Eyeglasses.

Had an Experience with Global Eyeglasses?

Comments

Starkey Hearing Technologies - Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Glasses broke Eyebuydirect "As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off...." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more