Global Eyeglasses - Globaleyeglasses - MY BEST CHOICE FOR ONLINE EYEGLASS SHOPPING
I am very reluctant to purchase an eyeglass online before. For a great offer of discounts, a very low price, convenience and hassle free? I am very skeptic especially when they offer this very low prize and besides I like the eyeglass that I can use for long time and will fit me. I did try to go from one websites to another only to find nothing but eyeglasses that I don't think will be good for me though low prices. I phone several optical shops and ask for a price range and verified the very low price offered online, their rebottle is, they can offer low prices as well plus the real fitting of lens that online can't, at least that was what I think before. Until I found globaleyeglasses.com, after browsing the web, searching tweets and blogs, all of my perception changes. The web homepage alone is full of information already. It is a perfect display. All information that a buyer will ask initially is there. Viewing just the home page, you can see that this website is a user friendly and has everything you needed. The set up is very clear and not misleading. Talking first about the web home page, you can see a wide range of choices from types of lens, frames, prices and designer eye wear. Then I decided to purchase the $1.00 eyeglass which directs me to another page where I can choose the best one. Amazingly, each type has its description, from size, width, colors type of lens and the VIRTUAL MIRROR. I pick Kace KA005 with lens, semi rim and I was directed to the virtual mirror where I saw myself wearing the glass. I just download my picture and there, it's the perfect glass for me. Another amazing thing is the prescription info, which is very easy because you just scroll down and follow what was my ophthalmologist prescription and check the lens package I like. You can choose form single vision and choose the lens from tinted to photochromic. For just a total of $50.00 ($1 for frame and $49 for lens) I have already a perfect standard light adjusting transition, semi rim, brown photochromic eyeglasses. You can buy add-ons for lens if you like they have options also, plus a free case. If you have a question, they have a standby live agent who will guide you and the response is very quick.
The amazing and exciting online shopping for eyeglasses I did with globaleyeglasses.com takes only less than 15 minutes unless if you will go thru all types of frame, will take you some time. The process from choosing the frame to purchasing the lens and payment takes only 15 minutes. Now, that's what I called a great online shopping. The convenience, detailed information, hand-in options and complete necessary information is there. You don't need to browse from 1 page to another. It's a perfect and most affordable way of purchasing eyeglass online.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "I ordered the frame and lens in April of this year. I was not told that the frame ordered was backordered. I called trying to find out why it was..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."