Global Eyeglasses - Review about Staff from Ottawa, Ontario
after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure a 'ship by date' -- i was replied to by an agent (aditi sagar) who accused me of doing this with all my online purchases to get free product, called me SAD for doing it, and then issued me a refund i NEVER asked for.I never wanted nor asked for a refund, just my package to be shipped, and this is what i was told.
horrible customer service and shipping protocols.dont waste your money, youll wait about a month to get your order anyway - go to eye buy direct or zenni...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "1. I bought a sample of Hydroderm"""offre d essai""". 4,75 euros with my crédit card. 2 but I saw that a second Time 84,75 euros taken off at my..."
- "I am very reluctant to purchase an eyeglass online before. For a great offer of discounts, a very low price, convenience and hassle free? I am very skeptic especially when..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "On Monday, January 16, I bought a Guess handbag at Duty Free - São Paulo international airport. Yesterday, when I was going to use it for the first time, I..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..."
- "I hired Sean Willis to level the interlock landing in my front yard, after I read his ad in a Kanata newspaper. It said "SERVING YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY FOR..."